Looking for an offline, outdoor activity to do with the entire family?
Visit one of these story walks located at various parks throughout the county.
In the Tall, Tall Grass by Denise Flemming
Cooper-Siegel (Main location)
StoryWalk will be in our Welcome Garden from Sept. 14th – Oct. 31st
C. C. Mellor Memorial Library, Edgewood
- Lions Park, Wilkins Township
- Koenig Field, Edgewood Borough
- Forest Hills Park, Forest Hills Borough
Pleasant Hills Public Library
(Pleasant Hills Aboretum)
Western Allegheny Community Library
Family Storywalk@ Whitehall Public Library
Enjoy reading and the outdoors at the same time! Read a holiday-themed book as you walk along the path in Brennan Plaza (next to the pool). This is a self-led walk for families to enjoy while social distancing! Families will receive a take-home activity bag at the end of the walk based on themes from the featured book. Registration is not required.
- Halloween Story Walk with craft and treat bag- October 24@11am-2pm
- Turkey Trouble Story Walk with Turkey Hunt and craft- November 21@11am-2-m
- Winter Wonderland Story Walk with craft- December 5@11am-2pm